Monday, June 22, 2009

beebzz Vegas Wrap-up

got donked outa da $1.5k WSOP NLHE event
when dueces went all-in pre-flop unda-da-gun
DUMMY
I woke up wit ACES n got sucked out on the river.... DEUCE.
wow, fuck that...

had a big tilt n juanda n russo were checkn me out crazy
hahaha... next day I saw vanessa russo in the hall and she came over n said she saw my big bustout... funny... told me to keep playin, thats why they do, cas theres donks EVERYWHERE... btu sometimes they win too, gotta b ready 4 that sometimes... funny...

ended up +$900 in the cash game
felt really sick n was in bed super early everynite, bit shit
cas ITS VEGAS BABY but wateva... need me helalth too... DOH!

anyhowo... made OKmoney not great
not wat I expected but was ok...

next time Im bringin 10k and im gonna play multiple events
n get it all-in again wit ACES cas WHY WOULDNT YA CALL THA DONKS?
FUCK EM

YEA!

Pics ta come!
YEA!

I WAS ALL-IN
b

No comments: