Monday, June 15, 2009

WSOP Day 1: 14jun09

RIO
FIRST IMPRESSIONS 14:15

(beebs smiles n grabs camera in the gallery of the ongoing Omaha H/L $1500)

Hellmuth
Farha
Antonius
Elezra
Black
Bloch
Roland

Feature Table, TV table was covered up

in hallway

Antonius
Williams
antonius's hot chick HELLA!

Beebs finds brotha on a 2/5 cash game
CLEANIN UP max buy-in 1-3k
hes up 4k after 5days

MINUS the bust-out after 5hrs of first 1.5k tourney
so UP 2.5k =)

HI STEVE.

we do lunch n bullshit
put shit in room
HIT THE WSOP SIGN-UP

IM PLAYIN ON TUESDAY

EVENT 34
$1500 NLHE
Noon Start
Table 34, Seat 3
(all my lucky numbers!)
ITS THE MAGIC FUCKIN NUMBERS

in the hallway on the way to lunch

Phan
JOHNNY FUCKING CHAN

so sick
steves like theres a millionare
theres a millionarie
CRAZY TIGHT

We hit the ventian for the loose n crazy dumbasses cash game
17:00 sit down

$1/2 NLHE $1-300 buy-in
Beebs in for $140

Up $40 after first ten minutes
laugh cas here come the boys

I raise $5 preflop in late position w/ K9c
dealer calls, 3 outa position donk calls
flop comes 2clubs + 9, yea...
donks checks, I bet $20 to go, dealer calls, 2 donks sacrifices MORE money, 1 donk calls =)
turn is a K, I bet $50 dealer CALLS, donk folds
RIVER K


my brother n the other steve, the multimilliare kid are watchin me go ALL IN on my NUT FULLHOUSE for my last $75, dealer folds, I turn over the nuts to a buncha laughs drag a mean pot, STATE MY CLAIM AS BITCHES WAT AMSTERDAM IS HERE WAT. WATCH THE FUCK OUT. ITS BEEBS

WELCOME TO VEGAS.

10mins lata
the massage girl comes over says
HI, Yer brother paid for a 20min massage
all youve got to do is tip

yea, barely kept my eyes open
got food free from the boys
so its on like elezra n the high stakers eatin n bettin, NICE

4hrs later: Ive doubled up + $140 = $280 total
tired, pass out in room at 21:30
wake up at 5:54 TODAY N FEEL FUCKIN PUMPED
IM GOIN FOR BREAKFAST N THE RIO POKER ROOM
RIGHT NOW

Might even try my hand at some PLOMAHA CASH GAMES TODAY!

OH HELLS YEA

iPod is ready wit my WSOP09 mix wit 310 songs
n my sunglasses are ready to roll


MUCH LUV BOYS
2 sessions today
6hours to lunch
lunch break
2ns session, well see how long I can go


MUCH LUV
CANT WAIT TO CASH DAT MONEY WAT!!!!!!!


IM ALL-IN
b

No comments: