Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a good night, to share!

PokerStars Tournament #91599259, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20
180 players
Total Prize Pool: $360.00
Tournament started - 2008/06/10 - 17:08:06 (ET)

Dear Tenakalaz,

You finished the tournament in 5th place.
A $23.40 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 81.13 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

It was a shame I missed out on the top 3 spaces which had some nice pay outs, but I had to push shortstacked with A 9 offsuit and got called down by A 10 all under cards and no chance of a split and my 9 kicker got beat en by a ten kicker and I was out in 5th, oh well it was a good run. and is a good return for $2.20 inc rake and not bad with 180 players. Played a nice solid careful game and loosened up around the final table only where the money is more interesting. I also came second in a single table tournament on Fulltilt to recover my bankroll slighty when I won $17.50 or $18 (cant remember now) in the $5.50 single table SNG.

Hope to see you all at the tables

No comments: